M Group Construction Services provides for both commercial and non-commercial worksites within Victoria.
M Group works with clients in need of traffic control, to design a traffic management plan, organise permits, liaise with any relevant authorities and keep you up to date on the process. When the traffic control is required, we select the best possible crew to be on site. M Group strives to be an industry leader and we know that having the right employees is vital in achieving this. We recruit traffic controllers that can professionally and positively represent our company. All M Group traffic controllers are licensed and accredited to perform traffic control duties and drivers are qualified in accordance with the Australian Standard.
All M Group traffic controllers have achieved the following accreditations:
- RIIOHS205A; Control traffic with a stop slow bat
- RIIOHS302A; Implement traffic management plans
- Construction Industry Card (previously known as Red Card)
Many of our traffic controllers hold other qualifications such as:
- Spotters certification
- Electrical spotters certification
- First aid certification
- Rail Industry Safety Induction (RISI)
- City Link induction
- Occupational health and safety certification (we are striving to have all traffic controllers Cert III qualified)
- Heavy Rigid Licence